Everything from African Village Market is guaranteed. Most of the items you are shopping for are individually crafted, and although the images you see in the catalog are reasonably similar to any items that you receive; no two are exactly alike. The measurements shown are all approximate. The return policy listed below applies to most sales unless specifically stated on the item page, but NOT CLOSEOUT ITEMS.
Should a product not meet your expectations you will receive a refund or exchange. You must notify us within 7 days of receiving your product(s).
There will be a 20% restocking fee for returned items. Shipping costs are not refundable. After we send you a return authorization number, the item must be returned to us within 14 days. Please note: No returns or exchanges of opened CDs. Also, we do not accept shoes or apparel that have been worn, damaged, or soiled.
1. Call us or send us an e-mail and let us know what it is you are returning, and the reason for the return.
2. Let us know whether you want a replacement, credit or refund.
3. We will give you a reference number to write down and include in your return shipment to us.
4. If we are not contacted prior to the return, it will not be accepted.
5. It is always safest to insure the shipment and provide some method of tracking. Shipping fees are not refundable.
IF YOUR ORDER IS DAMAGED
1. Please note any damages to the exterior of the carton and record them on any paperwork received with the package. Also, notify the carrier at the time of delivery.
2. Contact us immediately to report the damage.
3. Keep all packaging and cartons.
4. Notify African Village Market within 5 business days of any damages in order to process the appropriate claims.
We strive to be the best in customer satisfaction and to deliver to you items that you will cherish for a lifetime. These instructions will help us to provide to you the best possible service in handling any problems.